Low-tack printed vinyl is a self-adhesive vinyl with a maximum format of up to 60 inches. K2 covers two types of low-tack printed vinyl products. One is a low-tack printed white vinyl, and the other is a low-tack printed transparent vinyl. Low-tack printed white vinyl can be used for walls, car stickers, decoration, and other occasions; transparent low-tack printed vinyl is specially designed for window graphic signs, suitable for use on smooth glass surfaces/processed surfaces that require digital printing.
● Easy reposition is available both in a clear and white film.
● Low-tack removable adhesive, easy installation and removing
● Excellent ability for uneven and arched surface
● Soft stretchable film, suitable for indented surface
● Good release liner, no-curl after printing
● Solvent/ECO, UV and latex printable
● Clear optically clear with PET release liner, white has a very smooth glue coating.